Scrapbooking for Beginners
We will walk you through the Scrapbooking for Beginners process, step-by-step
Step #5 - Collect Your Tools
The Scrapbooking for Beginners Quick Start Guide.
1. Gather Related Photos.
2. Determine the Predominate Color.
3. Determine Theme or Context.
Pick Your Papers
- Based on your colors, theme or content.
5. Collect your Tools.
the photos, if you want to.
7. Test fit the photos to the page size and adhere to the layouts.
8. Add Embellishments or other goodies (if you have them or want them).
9. Add the Journaling or save it for later.
10. Get your scrapbooking photo album and slide the pages in the sheet protectors and show off...
For now, in the very beginning, all you need are the tools below.
Beginner Scrapbooking Tools
Must Have Paper Crafting Tools:Photos
- of course, both old and new.
- for background, photo mattes and decoration.
- to adhere your photos and whatever else you wish to add to your layouts. Click for
more detail, photos & info about all of these Paper Craft & Scrapbooking Tools.
Really Convenient Paper Craft Tools:
A Container to hold your tools and supplies so they will be handy when you have a little time to scrap.
- or cutter to cut a straight line or .....
.....a Ruler, Pencil and a Pair of Straight Edge Scissors
- is a small hand held tool for enhancing creases in paper.
Calligraphy or Scrapbooking Pens
- to do some
, but here again, this is not required. However, if you do write in your scrapbooks, please make sure the pen you use is for scrapbooking and is acid free so as not to cause future damage to your photos and art work.
Scrapbook Photo Album
- to keep your layouts in when they're complete. Not necessary now, but you will want to protect your layouts. And show them off!
Now that you have Collected Your Scrapbooking or Papercrafting Tools ...
Move Forward to Step #6 -
Photo Matte Tutorial for Scrapbooking for Beginners
Scrapbooking for Beginners 10-Step Quick Start Guide
Check out some great Scrapbook Tutorials & Techniques
Leave for Home Page for general Scrapbook Advice