A Photo Matte Tutorial
Scrapbooking for Beginners will walk you through the process
Step #6 - Matte Your Photos
Here you are at the Photo Matte Tutorial. You are more than halfway through the Quick Start Guide of Scrapbooking for Beginners.
1. Gather Related Photos.
2. Determine the Predominate Color.
3. Determine Theme or Context.
4. Pick papers - Based on your colors,theme or content.
5. Collect Your
6. Matte the photos, if you want to. A Photo Matte Tutorial.
Fit the Photos
to the page size and adhere to the layouts.
8. Add Embellishments or other goodies (if you have them or want them).
9. Add the Journaling or save it for later.
10. Get your scrapbooking photo album and slide the pages in the sheet protectors and show off...
To Matte or Not to Matte?Mattes
That is the Question!
- Normally when you think of a Matte in regards to a picture, it serves two purposes. A matte fits over the picture to keep it from touching the inside of the glass and it makes a frame around the picture for display.